Please be advised that to accommodate utility work related to the Steeles West Subway Station construction, Ian Macdonald Boulevard will be closed to through traffic.
Ian Macdonald Boulevard Closed
Location: From Thompson Road/Northwest Gate to Founders Road
Date: Wednesday November 4 (early morning) to Wednesday November 11, 2015 (evening)
How will this impact the York Community
· Only local traffic and Emergency Vehicles accessing Toronto Track & Field Centre, and the new York Stadium will be permitted beyond the Thompson Rd and Founders Rd circles
· The contractor performing the work will have traffic control signage in place to direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic safely around the site.
· Pedestrians and cyclists are asked to use the sidewalk on the south side of Ian Macdonald Boulevard during the construction work.
· Please watch for and obey any traffic control personnel and/or signs when travelling in the area
· TTC Route 106 will be on a route diversion during the closure. The 106 route will go northbound on Sentinel Road, east on Pond Road, north on Ian Macdonald into the Harry W. Arthur’s Common.
· The following TTC 106 bus stops will be out of service during the disruption:
o Pond Road & Arboretum Lane
o Ian Macdonald & Thompson Road (outside Tait McKenzie)
o Ian Macdonald at McLaughlin College
o Ian Macdonald at Chimneystack Road
· Community members with mobility issues, who require assistance during this disruption, please contact Transportation Services 416.736.2100 ext 22546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your patience and cooperation during this closure is appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns please contact John Wilson by email email@example.com or mobile 416-737-1792
Please click here for a link to the TYSSE Construction Notice which includes a map of the work.